APSX SPYDER CNC Machine
APSX SPYDER CNC Machine can machine ALUMINUM, STEEL, BRONZE, BRASS, DELRIN (ACETAL), WOOD and other material with high precision.
APSX SPYDER is a precise and rigid CNC milling machine that can machine metals, wood and plastic. It is designed to replicate vertical machine center precision in a router package.
APSX SPYDER is a complete, ready-to-mill system that includes embedded PC, keyboard, monitor, pendant and a mist system. It also uses just a standard wall outlet for the control box and monitor.
APSX SPYDER comes with a fully configured open-sourced LinuxCNC with real-time OS and no glitches. The LinuxCNC is the most robost and supported system out there. You do not need to know anything about the Linux to start using the SPYDER CNC.
APSX SPYDER is no-maintenance and no-rust machine thanks to its open frame design, hard anodized aluminum body and superior hadrware.
APSX SPYDER has user controls for the spindle speed (2000-20000 RPM) and mist amount during the milling process. These are critical for metal milling. Spindle speed can be controlled directly from the G-code.
All components of this machine are made in Cincinnati, OH USA.
APSX SPYDER - SPECIFICATIONS
USER MANUAL (PDF)
- 20" X 12" X 4" X, Y, Z travel
- 30" (D) by 23" (W) machine base footprint, 16” (H) height
- Required space for placing the machine is about 35” (D) by 27” (W)
- 2000 - 20000 RPM Pressured Air-Chilled 800W Spindle
- 120V standard wall outlet with proper grounding (8A peak)
- Steel shafts and hard anodized aluminum construction
- PC, keyboard, monitor and pendant are included
- Mist liquid container
- Configured LinuxCNC software is installed
- Overload Protection with Auto-Stop
- Up to 144 IPM [inch per minute]
- Repeat accuracy at no load (+/- 0.0002") and achievable machining accuracy (+/- 0.001") or better.
- Adjustable mist amount via user interface
- 1/4" end mill is included
- Approximate weight: 150 lbs
- Optional concrete base accessories, Optional 1 Inch Z-Axis extension kit
- Step-Down transformer (i.e., Rockstone Power RSP-3000) can be used to reduce 230 VAC to 115 VAC for SPYDER’s located outside of the USA
- FREE CAD/CAM: This machine includes a 1 year commercial subscription to Autodesk Fusion 360
- 4th axis configuration is available
APSX SPYDER Post-process file for Fusion 360 is here
ACTIVATE YOUR 1 YEAR FREE COMMERCIAL SUBSCIPTION OF FUSION 360 Access Code: apsxoffer
WHAT's IN THE BOX
Embedded computer inside the control panel
Monitor with wall mount kit
Configured LinuxCNC software
Wall-mountable plastic container for the liquid
Entry level CNC routers, used high-end CNCs or outsourcing to a 3rd party can be an option for some people.
Would a small CNC machine increase your overall performance?